WIN! OWN MY OEUVRE! WIN!
HAPPY SUMMER SOLSTICE! HERE’S TO ANOTHER SEASON OF SIN! To ensure your weeks ahead are filled with books, I’m giving away to my entire YA oeuvre. One winner at semi-random will receive a copy of my current novel SWOON, as well as 6X: The Uncensored Confessions, 6X: Loud, Fast, and Out of Control, Orange Is the New Pink and, just to put a little chill in your heat, Mistletoe, the novella collection that boasts Melissa de la Cruz, Hailey Abbott and Aimee Friedman as well as yours truly. One runner-up will win a signed copy of SWOON.
How to win? Details:
* Tell the world. To enter, please promote this contest by posting about it on FaceBook, Twitter, and/or MySpace, or if you don’t “social network,” tell your friends. Yes, technically this reduces your chances of winning because it tips more people off to the contest. But karmically it hugely enhances your chances of winning because it shows how much you like my stuff and want everyone else to like it too.
* Correctly answer the Very Simple Contest Questions below. (You needn’t have read my stuff to get the right answers, as they’re easily found on my website.) Then email your answers to email@example.com. All correct answers received by midnight on Sunday, June 27, 2010, will go into a box along with one of my utterly unbiased pussycats, and the pussycat will select the winning entries at random. (No pussycats will be harmed in this contest; pussycats love boxes and little scraps of paper!)
Very Simple Contest Questions:
1. What does Dice smell before she ever lays eyes on Sin?
2. What are the names of the four members of 6X?
3. Where does Babylon of Orange Is the New Pink get to spend her summer?
4. Who drew my portrait?
I look forward to receiving your entries.